I am farely convinced that nothing can make you feel more like you are donning the role of Rosie the Rivitor than tearing out and recaulking your bath tub. I have recently taken part in this venture sitting in my bathtub for hours on end with nothin but a dimming flashlight, chisel and knife as my companions. I must say that after I finished this one I felt like grunting (Tim the tool-man style), pulling up my tool belt and scampering off to find more things in the house that I can fix. Unfortunately I was a little too successful in finding things around the house, fired myself on the spot and decided to take part in something that did not cause such excrutiating neck pain, and convince my husband to hire a plumber (which he would have been more than happy to do in the first place).I am no great judge of talents, but I think this qualifies me to start working as a plumber, handyman or construction worker.
So after overcoming my neck ache I determined to dabble in some oil paints once again, and decided, like I always do, that oilpainting is simply not my thing and I should learn to stick with watercoloring, something I enjoy much better. This picture is a copy of one of Monet's origional works, as you can see it did not quite turn out like his did (sigh). Oh to be a fabulous painter.
New Blog
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment