Monday, January 24, 2011

Hoo-rific!

  So its that time of year for me when I realize that I did not get a calender for Christmas, must scamper of to the nearest Joseph-Beth only to be shocked by the disgusting display of Calenders left for me to select from. I must turn up my nose to the 50 % off  Twilight, Nascar and Cats calenders pleading for me to put them up in my kitchen. I don't care how desperate I am I will not torture myself to stare at Edward Cullin for a whole year. Hah forget you calender, what are you but numbers on a page that steal my time and make me realize that yet again I have to wait 12 more months till Christmas!.  
   After I had this rather frightful spell, I came home determined to find a solution to my problem. No need to fear! Thanks to an Arkansas friend I discovered something deliciously amazing! A free downloadable owl calender.  What gal of our generation is not obsessed, to an unhealthy degree, with owls?  Well this will not only help to feed your obsession but will leave you feeling satisfied the whole year round (not like that chocolate bar that only leaves you wanting more), and it is free! 

   Just to whet your appetite a bit here are some of the pics you can select for your calender:


http://www.myowlbarn.com/p/owl-lover-2011-calendar.html

Just copy and paste this URL and you can select your own pictures for your calender or print off the one that is already made!  Well Im off to print my calender and feeling more satisfied by the minute

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're posting again! :) And I LOVE this owl poster idea. But do you just print it out on regular paper? How do you put it together? I want to copy you!

    PS- I love how you made finding a calendar so dramatic. Picturing you scampering, disgusted, desperate, and having a frightful spell all for a calender made my morning :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl calendar, I was also just saddened by the selection of choices at JB. So glad you're posting, the blog layout is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete